Make your office representative
Office and reception area, toilet(s), kitchen area
Starting at 550 THB
Office Cleaning Bangkok
Taking a systematic approach to office cleaning and maintenance can not only keep your office looking presentable and functional, but save you time and money. Spotless deep cleaning Bangkok work with thousands of office to ensure they are clean and well-run and to help our clients find solutions to managing their workplaces; here we want to share what we’ve learned on how to best organize your cleaning and maintenance tasks.
Divide Cleaning Tasks Into Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly
Day-to-day cleaning ensures that your office stays neat, tidy and functional, whereas weekly and monthly cleaning focus on larger jobs and surfaces that will keep your office space welcoming and healthy.
Office and reception area:
- Remove, wash and dry mugs and other crockery. Put away in cupboard.
- Remove any visible cobwebs
- Vacuum all floors, incl. door mat, ensuring you get into all corners and under desks.
- Dust/wipe all desks (customer to ensure staff tidy desk space to make access easy)
- Empty bins and replace bin bags
- Wipe clean and disinfect door handles.
- Wipe down common tables and chairs
- Organize loose items and clear clutter
- Wipe down all glass
- Wash and disinfect floors (incl behind the door)
- Scour and clean toilet bowls and sinks (incl taps) with appropriate materials
- Sanitise and clean toilet seats, cisterns and exterior of toilet bowl
- Replenish toilet roll and soap (customer to supply unless otherwise agreed)
- Wipe clean any mirrors
- Clean exterior and interior of microwave oven (if applicable)
- Wash up and clear sink and draining board
- Refill kitchen towels, hand wash and washing up liquid as required (customer to supply unless otherwise agreed)
- Empty bins and replace bin bags (customer to supply unless otherwise agreed)
- Wipe exterior of kitchen appliances (kettle, toaster etc)
- Hoover and mop floors
- Dust all surfaces (desks, displays, top of wall hangings/pictures, light fittings, filing cabinet, skirting, monitors, keyboards, PC mice, tops of computers (inc. towers), tops of radiators, air conditioner, window sills/frames, wall clocks)
- Wipe skirting boards, painted surfaces (i.e. cupboard doors below displays)